- This event has passed.
Fall Community Cleanup
November 23 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Help us make Mathews cleaner! Pick up our neighborhoods and roadways!
REGISTER with Survey Monkey Link below or click here:
Mark you calendars for the RESCHEDULED date of Saturday, November 23rd, 8am to noon for the fall roadside cleanup in Mathews County.
– The Mathews Visitor Center provides breakfast, all equipment, routes, and lunch. Check-in 8am, Finish 12pm
– All groups must be accompanied by an adult. You are responsible for your own transportation.
– Pick your own route, or do your Adopt-a-Highway road, or we will have a list of roads for you.
– Keep track of how many bags collected and leave them on the side of the highway, out of the way of pedestrian and road traffic.
– What to wear: long pants, waterproof boots, long sleeves, gloves. Bring your own grabbers – limited supply available!
– What we supply: Gloves, Nets, Bags, Vests, Few Grabbers, 2 meals