Harvest Weekends in October
Belmont Pumpkin Farm is open to the public for the Fall season and it’s home is based in North, Mathews! The farm is open Saturdays and Sundays 10am-6pm starting late September. Belmont Farms is filled with Fall-fun activities with an old-fashioned twist. This family-owned business pays close attention to detail creating an cozy atmosphere decorated with eclectic displays of gourds, straw, and crops from their own harvest.
Since the early 80’s, Belmont has created a full days-worth of activities for families and friends of all ages to celebrate the many fruits of the Fall Season. Belmont has perfected the Autumn ambiance, just by focusing on outdoor simplicity with small-farm charm.
- Pumpkin Picking and Painting
- Corn and sunflower mazes
- Animal petting zoo including piglets, miniature horses, pygmy goats, sheep, ducks, rabbits, and birds!
- Face painting
- Delicious foods including pulled pork, apple pie, pumpkin-flavored rolls, funnel cake and of course, warm apple cider!
- Small market garden with jams, apple and pumpkin butters, and decorative gourds
- Gigantic rope playground
- Games for the whole family including rubber duck racing, cornhole and more!
Make sure you schedule a visit Belmont for Harvest weekends in October!